Similar to with rivеts, a user must take into account a number of factors while selecting the appropriate blind rivеt nuts for a particular application. We have combined a Blindriver nutritional counselling with a product appropriateness guide.
This will assist you as a supplier in advising your clients on how to choose the best one for their application. So get in touch with us now!
How to select the best application
- The ultimate joint strength of thick material that has been fastene will be affecte by the Stainless Steel Rivet Nuts.
- The materials chosen for the body parts would typically be the same as those being assemble.
- e. an aluminium alloy in a section of aluminium.
- A noticeable disparity between the materials may result in either a material failure or galvanic corrosion.
- The M6 Rivet Nut is suitable for most applications, such as when flexible materials are fasten to a rigid backing member.
- This will create a better beach environment.
- Where a flat surface is require, the countersunk head rivet style should be chose if there is enough material to do so and it is somewhat thicker than the head thickness of the aluminium rivet nuts.
- If not, the material is very thin, in which case a reduced header might be more appropriate.
- Hole size can be important when blind riveting since a little hole will, of course, make it difficult to insert Hexagonal Rivet Nut and a large hole will likely cause a rivеt nut to fail.
- Best practise is followe in accordance with the recommendations provide in the technical data.